Company: ALWOODLEY VALETING SERVCIES LIMITED (“Company”) is a company registered in England and Wales with registered company number 10286873. The registered office is at Oakfield Cottage, Roundhay Park Lane, Leeds, LS17 8AR
Service: The Company provides a platform for you to communicate your order (“Order“) for a car wash (“Service“) to car wash operators (“Operators“) posted on the Website (“Platform“).
ONLINE OR TELEPHONE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you make an online booking with ALWOODLEY VALETING SERVCIES LIMITED, you should read and agree to the terms and conditions of the booking prior to making an appointment. Once and appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions of the booking.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of valet.
- Lellers will not accept liability for any loss or damage to personal belongings left in a vehicle whilst it is being valeted.
- We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
- Our valeting times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfil the valet type.
- We reserve the right to use any one of our experienced staff to undertake your valet and may need to change the valeter at short notice without penalty.
- Whilst every effort will be made to keep regular bookings to the same day and time each week, sometimes it may be necessary to make changes but we will endeavor to communicate the changes prior to arrival.
- We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details via Paypal Encrypted Gateway to secure bookings.
- We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
- All vehicles are cleaned and valeted at the customers own risk.
- If you book an engine clean, you must read the disclaimer and agree to the notice before you agree to proceed with the service.
- ALWOODLEY VALETING SERVCIES LIMITED reserves the right to refuse or deny any booking or continue with their service if they deem the customer to be unreasonable.
- ALWOODLEY VALETING SERVCIES LIMITED reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked valet.
- ALWOODLEY VALETING SERVCIES LIMITED will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviours be encountered.
PRICING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Our minimum call out charge is £25.00 per vehicle (local franchisees may alter their minimum callout charge at their discretion)
- ALWOODLEY VALETING SERVCIES LIMITED reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of £40.00 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking.
- Our prices are based on valet type, location, type of car and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as a FROM price. Any price we quote over the telephone is an estimate only and should be used as a guide and not a guarantee.
- ALWOODLEY VALETING SERVCIES LIMITED reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
- ALWOODLEY VALETING SERVCIES LIMITED reserves the right to amend any price during the valet should it differ from the original estimate.
- All full valets, interior valets and specialist cleaning bookings, must be secured with a debit or credit card prior to arrival of the valeter (see cancellation policy).
OUR SERVICE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We may ask you where you heard about ALWOODLEY VALETING SERVCIES LIMITED in order to gauge our marketing strategies.
- We may conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- All our chemicals are biodegradable and are ozone friendly and we have health and safety data sheets available on request.
- All our valeters are comprehensively insured to drive any customer vehicle and ALWOODLEY VALETING SERVCIES LIMITED has public and employees liability insurance.
- We must have permission to hold a debit or credit card to secure a regular booking and we will charge the card after each visit.
- We reserve the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount should the vehicles(s) not be available for cleaning and the booking has not been cancelled in advance (see cancellation policy)
CANCELLATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel any booking /valet type.
- Failure to provide 24 hours notice will result in a minimum charge of 100% of the valet price.
- ALWOODLEY VALETING SERVCIES LIMITED reserve the right to take full payment if a valet is cancelled on the day without prior agreement.
- ALWOODLEY VALETING SERVCIES LIMITED reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know.
- ALWOODLEY VALETING SERVCIES LIMITED reserve the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to its staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
- AVS LEEDS is a name protected by trademark and is part of the ALWOODLEY VALETING SERVCIES LIMITED
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the Website or ordering Products via the Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Severability: If any of these Website Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Entire agreement: These Website Terms and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between you and us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of any contract.
No waiver: Any failure or delay by you or us in enforcing (in whole or in part) any provision of these Website Terms will not be interpreted as a waiver of your or our rights or remedies.
Assignment: You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Website Terms without our prior written consent. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these Website Terms without your prior written consent to any of our affiliates or any business that we enter into a joint venture with, purchase or are sold to.
Headings: The headings in these Website Terms are included for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.